A C2C,flea marketplace which has emerged as a hassle free selling place for the sellers who have no idea how to and where to sell,KRAFLTY has come out as the knight in shining armour to bridge the existing gap between sellers and buyers.
A handpicked,creative and innovative products with user-friendly shopping and easy returns policies,it is a must have app meant for buyers who are looking or something quirky and out of the box coming directly from the sellers.
You can read more about the app here.
The KRAFTLY APP had recently organised a shopping festival,THE KRAFTLY FESTIVAL along with a bloggers meet.I feel lucky to that I was invited to be part of it,else would not have got to know much about the brand.
Firstly,I will talk about the meet where a couple of other bloggers were also invited to know more aboutKRAFTLY.
Coming from the horses mouth,CEO OF KRAFTLY,SAAHIL GOEL,it was indeed astonishing to know that someone really thought of putting brains into creating a more interactive marketplace which is thinking not only of the buyers but also small entrepreneurs .
If you are still not sure how to sell,start with KRAFTLY and I am sure you will not be disappointed.
Coming now to THE KRAFTLY FESTIVAL,it was well organised festival at DLF MALL OF INDIA,NOIDA with some live music,workshops,pop-up shops and craftwork also the bloggers meet. It was inspiring to see rising startups showcasing their creativity and innovative brands and products.Few of the noticeable brands were –
It was inspiring to see rising startups showcasing their creativity and innovative brands and products at The Kraft Festival.Few of the noticeable brands were –
- CULTURE BUY(you can find them on KRAFTLY app- selling lucknowi chikan kurtis,cotton saris,bandhini and leheriya dupattas
- KAHAANI CRAFTS – Home decor and Utility. Quirky,color burst to handcrafted,this stall had everything you just can not hold yourself from buying for your home.
- C FASHION & APHORODITE – Clothing & Accessories.From sequins to embroidery everything was so luring that you need to control your desires if you have not really come with a motive of shopping.
- ARTSHIRE – Paperwork used to be fun during the school day but who thought there could be so many beautiful things made out of it.Wind chimes to colorful lamps,you could find them all at ARTSHIRE.
- METAL & LEATHER – This was brand was most creative and unique amongst all the ones present at The Kraftly Festival.The brand’s motive is to design and bring to you one of its’ kind furniture items which are made on recycling concept majorly.One could find out destroyed AUDI’s engine and bonnet used artistically in a sofa table and lamps made out of iron pipes.Interesting right?
And,much more to have a look at and shop from.You can check out more images from The Kraftly Festival HERE.
Overall,it was an overwhelming experience to meet the CEO of the brand itself and to know his vision and motive to start this brand and to see how KRAFTLY is giving startups a platform to create their name in this pool of existing sellers that too without any hassle.JUST CLICK, UPLOAD,AND SELL.
Apart from all this,I met a group of bloggers,beautifully dressed up and had a good time sharing thoughts,ideas and stories related to each other’s blogs.Hope to be part of such a meet again and thanks a lot, Club Trendsetters and KRAFTLY for inviting me to be part of this exciting meetup.
READ MORE HERE ABOUT KRAFTLY APP.